Saturday, January 17, 2009

Go-Karting at Msia

Went Go-Karting wif DD, Jinni, JS, ZY and Fabian due to DD "craving". Afraid that I will be bored, the guys was good enough to go and jio kimmy along but too bad she cant make it as she got lesson on tat day. Sob :( So in the end, I managed to jio jinni to accompany me!!!

DD promised me to let me had my manicure session at Holiday Plaza aftter their Karting but guess what? All manicure shops we went was in full house condition due to CNY! So sad, wasted my trip lor!!!

Anyway Im too lazy to take pics tat day!! Here are some of the limited pics I took........
never expected tat the go-kart location was inside a very ulu place... it was a long journey
the jungle track, we took abt half an hr to reach the destination
there was an accident when we reach & cox of tat mi and jinni started to have probia
line-up, ready to go
my bf
dont under-estimate this kiddy, he was kinda good at it!!
my bf enjoying his go-karting

No comments: