Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BB Cream

Ok i know im slow!!! LOL. Now then realised the existance of BB cream!!! Frankly speaking, I dint even know what's BB cream for, til i came across a site selling BB cream.

I was kinda attracted by the striking pink of the BB cream bottle and then i began to read more abt it!!! The more i read, the more Im tempted to get it!! It just sound so miracle! LOL. So now I know why guys always said gers $$ are easy to earn!!!
and so..... here came my 1st bottle of BB cream
isnt this look so great and attractive!!!


The "power" of this bb cream really proves it for me!! Its really help to cover up all uneven tones and lighten my pimple mark!!! Currently Im thinking of setting a website to sell this BB cream, will keep all my frenx inform if the site is ready!! However, if you wish to order now, you may also drop me a email for more details at teo_liwan@hotmail.com!!!

No comments: