Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Sweet 24th Bdae

Yea, Im old le can!!! Hate to have my age increasing every year!!! I wanna stay at 21 la!!!

Ok back to topic. Well initially no plan to celebrate my bdae, jux wan a simple dinner wif my but in the end my dearest gers organised a mini meetup for me at Cafe Del Mar. Appreciate it so muchie :)
Had our lunch at Trapizza before heading for drinks
our pizza... hmm not very nice

DD came to pick us in the evening, send the gers to the MRT station before we headed back home AND i gota little surprise gift from my ♥!!

Tadddaaaaa!!! guess everyone should knw whats in it :)
DELL mini 9"
DD is so sweet.. He got me this mini laptop to keep mi accompanied when he is busy or spending long hours at garage. I can surf net and do my own stuffs anywhere now!!! lalalala :)
Thank you my ♥♥..
I HEART u to the MAXxxx!! Muackzzzz

No comments: