Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Xmas Eve

Yea am happy today!! Super holiday mood, half day today and i got more time to accompany my love again. This is the 5th xmas we been celebrating together. keke. But i dint get him anything this yr. LOL.

A sweet word for u: No gift doesnt mean you r forgotten, u r still my number 1 precious together wif my little bear!! Thanks for accepting who I m, and continue walking the path together with me! Love Love ♥♥
last min xmas gift for my colleagues
the BOLT!!!
DD was forcing bearbear to sit in his new "car"
and finally he conquer his fear
happily biting his treat in his car
**slurp!!
dont b deceive by his 可怜的脸!
forgot to mention i went to buy Laneige liquid foundation after my half day! Its include concealer in it. Kinda worth it :)
the top part is the concealer and attached wif a mirror as well

At nite, went to mit jinni, agnes and their frenx for xmas party at China One. Its was damn crowded but was fun!! But i left after 12am, cause i dont bear to leave DD at home waiting for me :(
ok jinni and agnes wif their frenx
my 2 buddy since poly

well i fogot their names :x
well babe posing wif her red wine and xmas tree
group pictures of the day
us wif our favourite hoegarden
ready for party

trying to act cute :x
sexy cai

lastly me and jinni

No comments: