Friday, October 17, 2008

New Office, New job

Yes, I had "moved." After long consideration, I had finally made up my mind to tender my job in suntec. Been with my ex company for 3 years and decided its time to have a change and learn something new.

The job scope of my new job is totally different from the past. Im doing consolidation accounts now, feel rather stressed at times due to Im totally new to this. Haix. Hope I can manage when times goes :)

Below are the pictures of my new office i will be working :)
my desk
admin/HR dept
the reception area for the guests
our garden for smoking
stairs leading to 2nd floor
the pathway leading to my CEO office
part of my CEO comfort office
my CEO can view the IR construction in progress
next time i can watch F1 in my office lor
can u spot the bridge at boat quay?
our board room
meeting rooms again

No comments: