Friday, September 26, 2008

DD's 27th Bdae celebration ♥♥ Part I

Jackson and I planned a little birthday celebration at Jack's condo
This was the 5th birthday i celebrated with DD。。。
Hope there were be many many more as years goes。。。

Message for my Deardear
----------------------------
My ♥♥, 1 year older liao har, please learn to think more k,
dont be like a small kid, let me nag and nag,
please learn to save more $$, dont anyhow spend
no matter wat happen, ur little princess will be there,
to love you and support you in watever you do
Happy Birthday, I U
On the way to koven melody
see he silly bird face? -_-''

see how cute my bf is? just like a lttle boi

y ur face so cheeky har? like pervert leh! LOL!

5th birthday together n continue counting
the mad guys

inside the entertainment room for KTV session

the sexy me ;)
wah! is tat a chao ah gua?
our big effort

After celebrating DD's bdae, we headed down to yishun dam to celebrate the birthday for the other small bdae boi, Mr Yee Bin

ok the young bdae boi and his gf

group pictures

No comments: