Saturday, June 21, 2008

Gucci

Meet up with Kimmy for dinner after work and at the same time, I spent money again. Hee. Bought 1 same pair of shoes with kimmy, 1 bermudas for DD at Far East Plaza.

After that, headed over to Paragon Gucci to take a look. Saw 1 cosmestic pouch which is of the same material as my tote bag, 爱死了啦. So... without second words, im grabbing it back home again :)

"mummy and daughter" and more to come............


Went shopping with aiai during lunch hours. She wanna get ampuloe to apply on her ROM day to make her makeup more lasting. So, as usual went to SOTHYS (her fav facial products) to enquire whether they got sell anot.


Heard alot of feedback on the ampuloe from the beautician and made my heart abit gian to buy. In the end, Im the one who's spending more than her. She bought a small tube which can only use for a day but I bought a bottle of it which is suitable for daily usage. -_-" Its cost me $85 for this, heng she got member discount.

Ok now randoms peek-turessss which I took on the way to Man Exhaust with bf

oh i look pale leh

No comments: