Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dinner @ Jumbo wif my ♥♥

Its a sat!!! My most awaiting day for the week!!! (笑)
Go Choons get DD's things done, den headed to Sim Lim walk walk.
DD complained my PSP memory card was too small and my games were too bored :X
So he got me a 4gb memory card and a new pinky pouch.

Stomach feel hungry after walking too much, was straining my brain on where to eat and our favourite JUMBO striked my mind!!! Yum yum!!! (笑)

any ideas wat inside the cover?? Its my LV bag la, they scare i might dirty it so they cover for me!! good service!! :p

Oh my!!! its my all-time favourite, very nice and must try!!! (笑)

Baby kailian

After dinner, wanna go cosy bay there romantic de, but DD tabao crabs back for his family so no choice headed back home.

Half-way through the journey, baby r "ki siao" again!!! The engine checklight keep appearing and cant reset!! Sian liao lor, where to find workshop at this hrs!!! Thanks to DD for changing big "snail", so ended up i cant drive the car cause of the checklight problem :(

Heng, got friend of his selling scan guage (equipment to reset checklight and tell you the code). So we headed back to kallang to buy from him :)

No comments: